Second-generation American, college grad, and computer nerd - born and raised to a (very) Balkan family in the charming city of West Allis, WI.
Mechanical Engineer turned Software Developer with several years experience in Quality Assurance - pivoting my way into a career that capitalizes on my skills, and merges them into something cohesive and rewarding.
With a passion for STEM, creation, and a drive for continuously challenging and improving myself - I am confident that my cross-functional engineering background and proven team-work skills will make me a versatile utility to any team.
Feel free to browse this site, check-out some highlights, and visit my socials. If you'd like to connect, visit my LinkedIn or feel free to reach out using the contact form at the bottom of this page.
I'll be sure to hit you back as soon as possible.
• Mechanical Design • Thermofluids • SolidWorks/Creo • Finite Element Analysis • VBA/MS-Office Suite
• Manufacturing Concepts • Inspection Process Design • Process Improvement • LEAN/6σ • Kaizen
• C#/ASP.NET • Java • Python • SQL DB2/zOS • Arduino/Raspberry Pi
Developed a full stack ASP.NET Core web-application capable of tracking shop progress, visualizing shop data, and providing an interface for shop-floor personal to log work/quality-issues.
Championed a Kaizen event that delivered on reducing mfg. inspection tollgates by 20% and checklist sign-offs by 25%.
• Analyzing production data for gaps. • Running a Kaizen Event. • Level-setting is critical to a team's success.Report
Team project to design and build an Arduino-based robot to roam, target, aim, and extinguish flames detected with sensors.
• Mechatronic design. • Motor, sensor, and control systems programming. • Testing a robot that shoots water is a messy process.Repo
Developed a graphical user interface for a lock cycle testing fixture using a Raspberry Pi, Python w/ Qt, and a Gecko drive.
• Control logic and UI programming. • Driving servo motors with PWM. • The right code can add value to any application.Repo
Project to analyze and improve a bicycle drive-train. Analysis provided an optimized material reduction of 30%.
• FEA in Creo Parametric. • Reverse engineering components for analysis. • "In theory, theory and practice are the same."Report
Refurbished and programmed an abandoned six-axis Motoman robot to utilize in product cycle testing.
• Test design, automation and improvement. • How to get a Yasakawa Motoman up and running from scratch. • Anything can be self-taught.
Software Engineer on Information Solution Design (ISD) team. Building skills in SQL stored procedures, data governance, and mainframe (DB2 z/OS).
Software Development/Engineering consultant for Milwaukee based Genesis10 clients.
Selected to join the December 2020 Milwaukee Cohort for the Dev10 Program. Consultant training in Java and React Full Stack Development.
12 immersive weeks of hands-on software development training.
Quality engineer for transformer coil winding, insulation-fabrication, and external-component assembly processes. Lead a cross-functional team in the development of corrective/preventative actions to reduce non-conformance's.
Learned and performed the basic roles of a Quality/Reliability Engineer. Actively participated in test development and several continuous improvement projects.
Bachelor of Science, Engineering (3.3 GPA). Member of UWM Prototyping Club
Places I've Been
Sounds I Like & Create
For my deserted island...